Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stay Home, Stay Safe.

Hello Friends!

How are you all?

Hope you are all doing well and spending time with your family. Me and my family are also locked in our home.

Spending time by reading, gardening, stitching masks and distributing to the needy and tending to stray dogs and cats by feeding them.

Its so calm and quite and air is so fresh and pure. I am enjoying all this.

But feel so sorry for all those out there who are struggling and finding it difficult during this lockdown period.

Me, my family and my friends are all praying for better future for all of the universe. All of you please do pray. 

My health suffered a lot during the last year. I had to cope up with a lot of things. But now I am better. 

Will try to post.

Just take care of yourselves and family. Stay strictly at home. Follow all the directions of the Government and the health department. So many people are out there working for our safety even when their life is at risk. 

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE.


Pin It

No comments: