Thursday, November 29, 2018

Another Black and White Card

Hi folks. Hope you are all doing well.

I guess you are all preparing for Christmas and New Year. WE are just in the middle of the Karthika month- a month where we pray, fast, take dips in rivers or other water bodies and visit temples. It is winter time here. The temperatures are going down steadily. This is also a time for picnics and travelling.

Well I am busy with getting my house and my garden to some state of order. With all the neglect for nearly over an year everything is in chaos. I am better but not yet completely. I have to attend therapy sessions.

Today, I will share with you one of my cards-very simple black and white colours.

I have had these big butterfly stickers with me for some time and I wanted to use them.

I have folded an A4 size white card stock, punched three sides with border punch. Then I added the stickers and the half pearls. 

Basically I wanted it to be a simple uncluttered card in black and white. But in the last moment I added a bit of colour in the sentiment.

Hope you like it.

Smile Card

Materials Used:

  • A4 size white card stock
  • Border Punch
  • Butterfly sticker
  • Smile puffy sticker
  • Black half pearls (self adhesive)





Pin It

2 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Beautiful. Black and White combination has it's own charm.

https://www.ranjanascraftblog.com

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Ranjana