Monday, August 20, 2018

Card - With Love

Hi Friends!

It has been raining here again for the past 2-3 days. Today it  is raining heavily. Damp and wet and can't go out. 

Here is a card I am sharing with you today. 

I have used punches for butterflies as well as the border for the sentiment. I have used the punched butterflies as well the negative space after punching out the butterflies for this card.



You can see that I have adhered flat back pearls to the butterflies. I dabbed the edges of the scrap (on which I printed the sentiment), with Artistry Ink-Blushing Rose to match the card. 


I have punched the borders of the inner insert ( baby pink color) to match the card. Hope you like it.


Materials used:

  • Textured card stock light pink A4 size
  • Baby pink card stock
  • 6x6 craft papers-capsule collection from JAGS
  • Butterfly punch 
  • Flat back self adhesive pearls
  • Border punch
  • Sentiment stamp
  • Black pigment ink
  • Artistry Ink-Blushing Rose 
  • Dimensional foam dots and glue


2 comments:

Samira said...

The with love border looks simply good. And you also made a good use of the negative space after punching the butterflies by placing it on the card. Have you printed the "With Love" letters?

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Samira. I have used Stamping technique to print the words.