Sunday, April 22, 2018

Birthday Card

Hi Friends!


How are you all ? Hope you are doing well.

I have been busy with my students ; the last and concluding part of the academic year. They were all writing their final exams. Now we are waiting for their results.

It is very hot here and temperatures are on the rise. I am busy with summer camps. This year I have cut down to much less time in the camps as I cannot sit for long. 

But I promised to teach in the camp run by an NGO. There are so many children participating in the camp, who come from families who cannot afford to spend money on education in private schools. Some of the children are so bright and eager to learn that it motivates all of us to teach them, interact with them and guide them. Even if they learn just one percent, we all will be happy.

I am also waiting for my next batch of students for the new academic year.

Well I have been making some cards and other small things to give away to my students. I will try to post them. Only thing is I cannot sit for long nor can I type for long.

But I am first posting those cards and other paper crafts which I made in 2016/2017 when I had only punches and other few craft tools with me.

Here is one card I made - a simple birth day card.


I have used, a off white  textured and glittered A4 size card stock folded into half as base. It is not so clear in my photo. I used purple coloured metallic card with the border design punched out using border punch. 

I added a 3D sticker of the bouquet and few stars punched out of purple and gold metallic paper, using star punch. Then added some gold coloured flat pearls in the center of the stars. I printed the sentiment stamp on to the small card stock. Since it was textured, the stamping was not clear. So I touched up with a purple glitter pen and dabbed some distress ink on to the edges of the card.


Glued some stars shapes on to the envelope as well.

Materials Used:

Off white, textured glitter card stock A4 size
Purple and Gold Metallic paper
Star Border Punch
Star Punch
Bouquet Sticker 
Sentiment Stamp and Purple Pigment Ink
Golden Turmeric Distress Ink
Purple Glitter Gel Pen
Glue and dimensional foam adhesive

This was a simple card very easy to make...Watch out for more...


Pin It

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Just visiting to say Hi to you after a long time Ms SHarma
Cheers
Dr Sonia