Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello There


Hello friends. I was not able to post much these few days. My sis and my niece were down with viral fever. They had high temperatures and needed looking after. Even I was not feeling well with juggling home, work and looking after them. I feel so tired by the time I have some time for my self.

So I missed out so much. No Rangoli for Ratha Saptami. I also missed out 4th week of TAST. I did start doodling but could not do much. However I have started with this weeks stitch. Let us see whether I can do some thing. 

I have not yet recovered fully...Hope to recover soon...


2 comments:

Peggy in Frankfort,KY said...

Sending blessings and prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery. I have started embroidering one of your Rangoli patterns. I hope to have it finished in the next couple of days and will email you pictures of it. Please take care of yourself and get better. We who read your blog will be here when you are 100% well. :)

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot Peggy. I am eager to see your work. God Bless you all too.... :)