Oh my gosh! It is Friday again. I feel as if days are flying by.
Well we had some showers, just enough to wet the surface soil. But still facing water crisis as there are no rains in the catchment areas to fill up our lakes or water channels from where we get our supply. We are all praying for rains. The present reserves of water may suffice for another few weeks.
I am slowly working on my garden. Not much for now, as heavy rains will damage small plants. We need to go slowly, step by step.
Well here is this weeks pattern.
I have embroidered this motif on a handkerchief. The fabric is pure white cotton. I have used 6 strands cotton floss for embroidery- all the 6 strands through out.
Stitches Used : Lazy Daisy for petals of the flower and the leaves, Outline or stem stitch for the circle in the center, filled up by Chinese Knots. You can stitch more leaves if you want.
When stitching, first stitch the petals, starting at any point on the inner (green) circle out to the outer circle and filling up in a circular motion.Try to place the stitches, side by side without crowding or leaving space in between. Then stitch the green circle in the center and fill it up with knots.
This pattern can be used on hand kerchiefs, blouses, children's frocks, kurtis or tunics, saris, hand and bath towels, table linen, kitchen linen and bed linen.
Hope you like it.
For the first time, I have created this design on a computer, as it would be easy for you to use. I could not print it to test it. I hope the size is OK for you to use. I will try it out my self and see. But do let me know if there is any problem so that I can correct it and update if need be.
- These designs are my own creations.
- All images and text in this post are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
- You can use them for your personal use only.
- If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work using these patterns, which I will post on my blog
- OR if you post your work using these patterns on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much.
- If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog.
- Please do not re-publish or Post the patterns or my work on your site or blog or any where or distribute my photos or text.
I hope you will respect my request.