Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Rangoli - 316

Leaf plates and Pongali


We Indians in olden days used plates and cups made from leaves. Even now we use when ever we can. These are called Vistaraakulu in Telugu and Patroli in Hindi. These are biodegradable and environment friendly. 

Well this is Dhanurmasam - whole month we Worship lord Vishnu and offer him different Prasadam made of rice like Pongali, Pulihora and Dadhyojanam. 

That is why I used this theme.

This is 19 to 1 straight dots.  Watch out for more Rangolis.....

NOTE: These designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog . Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.



Pin It

No comments: