Thursday, June 5, 2014

What I was Doing....II

In one of my classes, I taught them making Book Marks. Alas, I don't have many pictures. I could only take very few, as I had to help them with their creations. 

This little one is so engrossed in decorating one book mark for his little sister. His sis was 3-4 years old and kept on crying saying that she missed her mom. I had her sit on my lap through out the class so that she did not feel lonely or frightened. Only then she stopped crying. It was difficult for me to help the children in making the crafts but we all managed very well in the end with some help from the older kids. 
This was one made by one of the students and decorated with smilies, stickers and punched out circles.
Here is one decorated with sketch pens and smilies. Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Some more in my next post....

No comments: