Thursday, February 20, 2014

Design A Day-Day 14

Well here is pattern for Day 14:

 This is the pattern I started with.
 These were the threads I used 6 strand cotton. I used all 6 strand.
Stitches used: Chinese Knots, Fly Stitch, Stem Stitch, Detached Chain Stitch.
This is the final Pattern for you.

Hope you have liked my patterns so far. If  you use any of these patterns, I would like to see how you have done it.

Tomorrow will be the last day-Day 15. I am not sure whether I can continue this series after that. Let us see. I want to complete so many of my WIPs. 

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Sharma,
I just came to know of your free patterns for 15 days on stitchin fingers community. wonderful idea. I love them. Thanks for sharing this . I am a member of a face book group-hand embroidery lovers- would you mind if I post a link of your blog? if you are not already a member, I feel you have lot to contribute there.
Thank you,
Chitra

Ms Sharma said...

Hi Chitra Thank you. Please post the link on FB. I am not yet member there. But now that you have mentioned it I will join.

Thank you.