Thursday, February 6, 2014

Design a Day- Day 1

So Day-1: In order to use some of the left over threads, I started embroidering small white hand kerchiefs

I started with this design directly drawn by hand on the cloth.

 I used these three colours,  6 strand cotton threads. Used 3 strands for embroidery.
 This is the final product.

Stitches used were stem stitch, chain stitch, detached chain and star stitch. Here is the pattern.

Hope you like it. This pattern can be used on blouses, children's clothes, table cloths too. 

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.


Watch out for more....

Update: I have used 3 strands of thread through out and the design was embroidered in one of the corners of the handkerchief. If you have any questions, you can mail me.


No comments: