Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Arrivals

Hi friends! Its long time since I posted. Actually, I had sprained my arm badly and could not do much. 

Added to that I had a very hectic schedule at work place apart from attending marriages, house warming ceremonies (this is the season for all auspicious ceremonies). With heavy rains, it is difficult to complete simple chores. So that keeps me away from my hobby projects.

Well my arm is on the mend. I have not fully recovered but better. Because of the heavy rains, my garden is full of weeds. Needed lot of cleaning. Thank God I got some one else to clean it up for me. This being the Monsoon time, it is time for adding new plants to my garden. Re-potting, pruning, preparing the plants and trees for fruiting and flowering is not an easy task. One has to battle with lots of pests and that too with safe envo friendly organic pest controls is a lot difficult.

I have some new arrivals for my garden. Just have a look.

 Orange coloured double petaled Hibiscus.
 Lilac coloured double petaled Hibiscus. 
Yellow Button Roses.

I need to take them out of the plastic bags and plant them in my garden. But  I could not resist to share with you all. 


No comments: