Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sea Shell Ear Rings


Here is my first attempt at ear Rings. I have used sea shell pieces and seed pearls. I have just kept it simple so that it would look delicate.
I have used gold coloured rings, hoop and wire. But it is not looking like that in the picture.

I need to do lot of work on these. Though so many ideas are flashing through my mind, I am not able to jot them down in my work book, leave alone create the design. Well once I am through with my project at my work place, I can concentrate on this.

What do you think of the ear rings?


3 comments:

Seema said...

hey.its nice......i like it.....can you send me a pair? hahaha............

Ms Sharma said...

Sure mail me your address I don't mind sending you a pair...as long as you are anywhere in India :)Thanks a lot and keep an eye on my blog...more to come....

Anonymous said...

looking very cute..mi ideas bagunnayi