Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rangoli-91-Borders-7


Rangoli Borders


Past few days as I was out travelling, I just used to doodle in my free time. Actually the places where I visited were small and big villages and towns of the coastal Andhra. So I used to carefully look at the doorsteps or front yards of the houses. I came across some rare designs of traditional Rangolis of Andhra Pradesh. These designs I am doing in separate posts called Sankranti Muggulu or Sankranti Rangolis.

But I kept on creating more and more Rangoli borders. I was too tired to create some big designs and moreover I kept on getting new ideas for these borders. So I had created a lot of these borders. Here are some:
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders

Hope you like these border designs. Watch for more in coming posts.....

8 comments:

Lakshmi B said...

Wow! These borders with dots are very decorative and nice.

sushmajampani said...

all the designs are just so beautiful

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you friends :)

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks
My web blog ; hcg diet for men results

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find educated people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks
Feel free to surf my web site ; Smith Mountain Lake Vacation Home Rentals

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and wonderful design and
style.
Review my blog creative ways to quit smoking

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and tweeting about it.