Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rangoli-91-Borders-7


Rangoli Borders


Past few days as I was out travelling, I just used to doodle in my free time. Actually the places where I visited were small and big villages and towns of the coastal Andhra. So I used to carefully look at the doorsteps or front yards of the houses. I came across some rare designs of traditional Rangolis of Andhra Pradesh. These designs I am doing in separate posts called Sankranti Muggulu or Sankranti Rangolis.

But I kept on creating more and more Rangoli borders. I was too tired to create some big designs and moreover I kept on getting new ideas for these borders. So I had created a lot of these borders. Here are some:
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders
   Rangoli Borders-Kolam Borders-Muggu Borders

Hope you like these border designs. Watch for more in coming posts.....

6 comments:

Lakshmi B said...

Wow! These borders with dots are very decorative and nice.

sushmajampani said...

all the designs are just so beautiful

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you friends :)

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks
My web blog ; hcg diet for men results

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you

Ms Sharma said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and tweeting about it.