Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year Resolutions



This year I wanted to make some resolutions. After all New year means, new hopes, aims, goals, new aspirations, lots of enthusiasm, a breath of fresh air, lots of dreams, bringing around changes, starting afresh ....With out all these life remains boring and depressive.

I feel no matter where we are, how much hardships or difficulties we are facing in life, our spirit should not die. The spirit of picking up one self after a fall, fighting against all odds to prove one self, working our way, silently but steadily to reach our goals...all these make us and our character. One should never bow down to circumstances with out putting up a fight. One's spirit should never die.

So every year I make some resolutions, try to stick to them. But I do fail in keeping up with many resolutions....:) :) after all I am human...So this year I have decided to write them down properly with a sketch of how I am going to achieve them...Some of my resolutions are:
  1. I will take care of my self-physical mental and emotional health and keep fit. early to bed and early to rise, eat proper nutritious food on time, exercise (physical as well as mental) regularly, sleep well, reduce tensions and stresses ....
  2. Better Time Management so that I don't waste time, organise myself, my time and every thing I do so that I have enough to pursue my hobbies and interests without skimping my duties and responsibilities....
  3. Improve my communications-keep in touch with my family friends and relatives as much as I can. This is one area where I neglect a lot, though I am basically very sociable person. So many misunderstand me....
  4. Keep in touch with you all by posting more on my blogs. I have been neglecting the other two blogs. Even in this blog I am not able to post all that I wanted to share with you...
  5. Learn something new- a language or arts N crafts, brush my old skills and knowledge and improve upon the skills and knowledge I already possess...
  6. Finish at least some of my pending projects(hobbies and crafts) and will not start any thing new till I complete them...
  7. Do something for the Society, my family, friends-- even little things that can bring happiness and smile on their faces....
  8. Enjoy my self no matter what.....
Well I need to write them down and work on the nitty-gritty so that I am successful in achieving these goals...

What do you say friends????? Any ideas of how to achieve these????? Do share your thoughts and suggestions too...

No comments: