Friday, June 28, 2019

Paisley Print Card

Hi Friends!

Hope you are all doing well.

Here we have had some showers and the day temperatures are less but humidity is still unbearable. These showers were a blessing to my garden and all the residents therein.

I am back to my daily schedule with the starting of new academic year. 

Today I am sharing with you a simple Thank You card. 

I have used paisley printed paper as the back ground. This is from JAGS A4 size pack. I love JAGS packs as they are affordable and when you buy them in a sale you can save a lot.

I have lots of papers of different kinds, some I bought while some were gifted to me by my friends.


I love this paisley print. 



This is the inside of the card. You can see the insert with punched border. This card has plain white envelope.

Hope you like this card. I would love to hear from you.

I have lots to share but am not able to take pictures of my work, edit them and then post because of net problems which are being sorted out by my brother.

Have a happy week end. Watch out for more...


Materials Used:
  • A4 size White Card Stock
  • Navy Blue, White Card Stock Scraps
  • A4 size JAGS printed paper pack W&M CPPS15
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 20
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Blue colored pigment ink
  • White paper for insert
  • Border punch medium size




Pin It

No comments: