Thursday, April 25, 2019

Blue and White card


Here is another simple card.

I wanted to make some cards smaller in size than the one I usually make using an A4 size.  I have lots of scraps of all sizes, weights and colours spilling out of my over stuffed storage. So I decided to use some.

I always love the blue and white combination.

Here it is:



I folded a scrap of white card stock for the base of the card.

Then cut out the blue layer using the Deckled rectangles Die and glued on to the base.

I first stamped the flower pot and butterfly on a white card stock scrap, coloured it using colour pencils and then trimmed it to fit my card and glued it on the top of the blue layer.

Stamped out the sentiment on to a white card stock scrap using black ink. I scored the border using score board. I don't know whether the scored lines are visible in the picture or not. 

Using dimensional dots glued it onto the card so that the sentiment can stand out. 


I used a blue colour paper as insert inside the card. I punched out the design using small border punch.


Finally I made the envelope using the 123 Punch Board. This was one of my first attempts on the board to make envelops. I punched the design on the flap using the medium sized border punch. 

Hope you like this card. Watch out for more on my blog...


Materials Used:
  • White and Blue Card Stocks
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities-Deckled Rectangles- Small dies
  • Flower Pot, Butterfly and Sentiment stamps
  • Black Ink
  • Colour Pencils
  • Blue colored paper for insert and envelope
  • Small border punch
  • Medium border punch
  • Score Board
  • 123 Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers
  • Glue
  • Dimensional dots



No comments: