Saturday, February 2, 2019

A Happy Hello

Hi Friends!.

This is a card I made using stamping technique. Though I have taken up paper Crafts and make Greeting Cards, I am not much into stamping yet. All the while I have been using Punch Craft and recently been using Die Cutting. 

Stamping and Inking techniques - I have to experiment with and get a grip over them. As of now I am a novice in practice. Yes I do know many techniques and am itching to try them. But I am a little reluctant to using stamping technique other than for the sentiments. 

One main reason is the mess. I am always in a hurry and like keep my craft materials and my crafting space neat and tidy. Cleaning out after using the inks is not  something I don't enjoy:).

I also don't have an organised craft space as of now and what space I have is really very small. Most of my supplies are organised in boxes but getting them out is real bother some. 

With me not feeling well and all the health issues, it is taking lot of time to organise them 

Enough of my ranting. Now I have decided to take up stamping for the Coloring Challenge.

Here is my first days work



 These were the stamps, I used.



I stamped images on a piece of white card stock, using black pigment Ink. Thanks to Itsy Bitsy, one of my favorite store, which sells craft materials at such an affordable rates. And if there is a sale, the rate is much lower. 

I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.



The I used color pencils, for coloring the images. Here I have used the masking technique for the banner at the center. While coloring the banner, I have used white pencil first and then pink on top of it. 



Finally, after completing the coloring, I folded a pink card stock of A4 size (again from Itsy Bitsy), and then glued the stamped sheet on to it. My card was ready. 

Sorry for the pictures. There was not enough light and I was in a hurry to finish off.

This is my first submit for the 30 day Coloring challenge. This is also my first linking up for any challenge in Crafts.


Please leave your comments, suggestions as this is my first attempt in stamping. 


Materials Used:

  • A4 size baby pink card stock
  • Ivory white card stock piece
  • Clear Stamps
  • Black pigment Ink
  • Color Pencils
  • Glue


Pin It

No comments: