Saturday, February 2, 2019

30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello friends!. 

One of my resolutions for 2019 was to join as many challenges as possible and polish my creative skills and also have fun.

I have joined this challenge being conducted by Kathy at www.thedailymarker.com 




It is quite an easy challenge and what I love about this is absolutely no strict rules or or regulations or limitations. We can jump in and out and participate in the challenge at our will. 

I am sure I am going to have fun attempting this challenge. Coloring is like meditation. It relieves our stress and more and more people are taking time to pursue this. 

I will be posting my work here. So please watch out.

Please go to the SITE and read the details. The challenge has already started. So just try your hand and unleash the creative side in you. What do you say?

Please do share this news and spread the word around. 


Pin It

No comments: