Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Black and White Card

Hi friends!

I am back after a long time. Had to stay away from computer as per doctors orders. Today, I am just testing how far I can sit and type. 

I am busy with my daily routine and my students. I can only manage that much between my frequent visits to the doctor. I also am unable to do anything much as I cannot sit for long nor can do anything intricate like embroidery or painting or writing for long. But then I am recovering and it will take a lot of time. I have to face this winter season. Thank God! our winters are milder here with lots of sun shine. But still I am affected by the cold climate.

Hope you have had a very joyous Diwali. We had fun celebrating along with our family and friends. 

Here is one of my cards which I made sometime back.

Celebrate card
This was an easy card to make. I just punched the border on white card stock and layered it along with black card stock onto the base. Then added the tape and sentiment. 

I just wanted to restrict the colour scheme to black and white. Then just added a touch of pink in the the sentiment.


Materials Used:

  • A4 size ivory card stock
  • Black coloured handmade card stock
  • Black tape with white polka dots
  • Puffy sticker "Celebrate"
  • Border Punch
  • Glue

Hope you like it. 

That is all for now. I can only sit for this long. Hope I can post some more in my next posts. Actually I have so many half finished cards which need just a little bit of finishing touches. But I somehow am not able to to that. Especially when it comes to stamping, I keep on putting it off. It is messy all right? Specially searching for the right stamp, matching ink and then cleaning after it.

Bye for now. All those preparing for the Christmas and New Year have lots of fun and enjoy.


Pin It

No comments: