Here is today's pattern
It is Sunflower embroidered on a pure cotton handkerchief.
The base is pure cotton fabric. I have used Pearl cotton threads- single strand through out.
I first embroidered the edge of the circle using dark brown thread and outline/stem stitch. Then I filled up the inside with Chinese knots using the same thread.
Then, I used yellow thread to stitch the petals, using lazy daisy stitches, starting from one end and stitching around the circle and ending near the place I started. Note that the stitch anchoring the chain is a bit longer and I left a little space between the stitches.
Then using a shade lighter thread, circled each of the chain stitch, passing through the anchoring stitch of the chain.
I stitched the stems using stem stitch and the leaves using satin stitch.
Stitches used: Stem, Lazy Daisy, Satin, Chinese Knots.
This pattern can be used on hand kerchiefs, blouses, children's frocks, kurtis or tunics, saris, hand and bath towels, table linen, kitchen linen and bed linen.
This is the pattern. You have to size it according to your requirement while printing this.
Hope you like this pattern.
- These designs are my own creations.
- All images and text in this post are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
- You can use them for your personal use only.
- If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work using these patterns, which I will post on my blog
- OR if you post your work using these patterns on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much.
- If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog.
- Please do not re-publish or Post the patterns or my work on your site or blog or any where or distribute my photos or text.
I hope you will respect my request.