Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Free Patterns

Friends I am reviving this post. I have lots of patterns to share with you. The only problem is I have pencil sketches, which need to be inked with black ink, so that you may get a crisp picture when you take a print out. 

I have been promising since long to post these. But I wanted to try them out and give you my version of stitched design too. Any ways from this week I will again post patterns every week. 

This weeks pattern is here:

This is a small design embroidered on a hanky. The base fabric is white coloured pure cotton fabric.


I marked the design with a pencil directly on to the cloth. 
 After finishing my embroidery, I drew the pattern on paper for you.


Stitches used were: Bullion, Stem, Lazy Daisy (Single Chain Stitch), Chinese Knot.

I have used mostly 2 or 3 strands of 6 stranded cotton floss. For the flower in the center done with Chinese knots, I have used all six strands.

This pattern can be used on Hand kerchiefs, blouses, children's frocks, kurtis, saris, hand and bath towels, table linen, kitchen linen and bed linen. 

Hope you like it.


Please Note:
  • These designs  are my own creations.
  • All images and text in this post are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. 
  • You can use them for your personal use only. 
  • If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work using these patterns, which I will post on my blog 
  • OR  if you post your work using these patterns on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. 
  • If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. 
  •  Please do not re-publish or Post the patterns or my work on your site or blog or any where or distribute my photos or text.
I hope you will respect my request.




Pin It

No comments: