Friday, May 20, 2016

Good Luck Card

Hi there.
Here is one more card.


Its a Good Luck card. Many of my students have done excellently well this year in the board/final exams and some of them are leaving me. So for wishing them all the best, I have been making some cards. This is one of them.

This one is very easy to make. 10-15 minutes at the most. First I punched out butterflies from silver and black papers. 

I folded the card, attached the silver and black tape  (parallel ones) length wise. Then glued the  punched out butterflies. 

I stamped out the sentiment onto a rectangular piece of white card stock using black ink. I trimmed it to fit the space on the card and then punched out butterflies(half) on both sides using a medium sized punch. Then glued it to the card. 

Then I attached the black and silver tape on the top and bottom of the sentiment.

That's it. 



Materials used:

Dark pink (pearl) marble handmade Paper
Silver and Black glitter self adhesive Tape
Silver coloured hand made paper
Black hand made paper
White card stock
Good Luck sentiment stamp
Black ink for stamping
Butterfly punches(two sizes)
Glue

I will be happy to know your views, comments or suggestions if any......


Pin It

2 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Nice card. Good luck for your students. And I liked the animal print parallel tapes.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You Ranjana