Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Time in my Garden - 2

Here are the Roses. 
 This is the climber which gives out bunches of flowers.
This is a marble shaded one, a new entrant...

Roses bloom round the year, but do well in mild winters and early summer. I have climbers, button or miniature roses as well as other varieties. Mostly these are hybrid ones and don't have fragrance or have a very mild fragrance. The local varieties of dark pink, white and pale yellow ones have strong smell.

Earlier I had nearly 25 different shades of these roses. But now, I have very few left. I am trying to build up my garden again. But in summer with water problems, it is  very difficult to save these plants.

These plants require lot of care, especially with pests. But still must in every garden. Don't you think so?

Watch out for more.....




Pin It

No comments: