Thursday, February 6, 2014

Design A Day

Hi friends. It has been long time since I posted on my blog. As I usually complain my projects are all in various stages and it will take me much time to sort them and complete them. Slowly I am picking them two or three at a time to finish them. 

The other day I was going through my stash and organizing my embroidery materials of my work in progress projects. I came across this:
Various threads and floss all tangled into a huge bunch. Some of them I could pick up as they were still in skeins. But the others-all left overs in various lengths tangled into this mess. Just then I also came across a bunch of hand kerchiefs which I wanted to work on. So I decided to embroider on them using these left over threads.

I wanted to do some small projects to boost my morale and also to reassure my self that I too can complete the projects I start. Well what better than such small projects? 

So I will post my projects, one at a time -each day. I will also give you the patterns along with them. These are the designs created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

I am planning to post the Design A day patterns for a week starting from today. Let us see if I can go beyond that for another week or so. 

So watch put for these Free Patterns on my blog.....

No comments: