Saturday, February 15, 2014

Design A Day-Day 9


So Day 9 and here I am with another small and simple pattern. Roses! We all love them. They are quick and easy to embroider.
 Started with this pattern.
6 strand cotton floss used. Used all the 6 strand.
This is the final product. Stitches used: Ramblers Rose, Feather, Detached Chain.
 This is the pattern and also a slightly changed pattern for you. Hope you like these.
These patterns are good for blouses(around the neck, hem and sleeves), childrens' wear, kitchen linen, saris, kurtis, purses, pouches and bags, table cloths, doilies and so on.

Ramblers Rose as I found out is a very easy stitch. One can complete it very quickly. Just try it and see.

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.



Watch out for more posts and patterns...

No comments: