Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Design A Day-Day 7

Day-7: I wanted it to be a small pattern. I started with 5 circles drawn directly on the cloth. I used 3 strands of cotton floss through out. Used 3 shades of blue, green, lilac and pink shaded floss. Stitches used were Eyelet, Feather, Stem and Chinese Knots.

Actually I thought I would add a few twigs and leaves but ended up with this. I have not used Chineese knots before except for practicing the stitch. The stitch is easy and looks beautiful. So I could not stop my self and kept on adding them.
 I have altered the pattern and recorded as given below which is much easier to stitch. 
Here is the pattern for you. Hope you have liked it so far.

These designs were created by me. You can use them for your personal use only. If you use them, please send me the pictures of your work, which I will post on my blog or if you post them on your blog or site please link to the original pattern here on my blog and let me know about it. I would appreciate that very much. If you want to share them please attribute the work to me, with link back to this blog. Do not re-publish. Please Don't Post the patterns on your site or blog. I hope you will respect my request.

Thought I would do this series for a week. Now I will add some more patterns for another week. Let us see if I can go beyond that too....