Saturday, January 5, 2013

Footwear Fashions

For Ladies only...

Accessories are as important as the dress we wear. If they don't match or compliment the dress we are wearing, even the most expensive and beautiful dress we are wearing will of no use. 

Footwear is  one aspect which men and women have to select carefully to go with their dress or out fit.  Fashion does matter, but for me, the comfort matters a lot. Here we are almost on the verge of summer season. So we need to choose foot wear for the summer season, comfortable for the hot and sultry days. I for my self prefer open sandal types with    comfortable heel. But these days, flats are rage. I don't much like the flats but well, one or two pairs from sale will not pinch my pocket.

Have a look at these ones. Bright yellow in colour. Available in other colours too to match our dresses.

Watch out for more.......

No comments: