Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome Showers

At last, it rained yesterday after such a long summer and that too such hot days. We all- especially my plants were eagerly waiting for the Monsoon to arrive. It teased us for two weeks but then yesterday when it rained what a heavy downpour. 

It is now cool and wet. I lost some of my precious plants to the heat this summer. Water scarcity and continuous high temperatures were the reasons. This year we did not have those showers which we have in between the hot spells. Thank God. Now I will wait for a few more showers and then take up gardening. I am already on the job of cleaning and getting ready for new plantations.

But these down pours do affect our power supply. Entire week end the power supply was erratic and with huge fluctuations. I could not dare to touch any appliance for the fear of the surges in the power. Yesterday almost entire evening and night, we had to manage with candles.

Thats how i could not post anything. well got to go, catch up my sleep which i missed last night....keep watching my blog ....


No comments: