Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rangoli-182


Rangoli With Sticker Bindis

These days we India women use sticker Bindis. I am so fond of them that whenever I get a chance I pick up so many varieties, for myself, my sis and my friends. But many of them remain unused. The other day when I was cleaning out I came across so many such unused Bindis. So I thought I would try a Rangoli with them. All I had to do was to stick them on a back ground after removing the backing paper.
I have only used round shaped ones. But I have so many other varieties I would like to try out. Well let us see what I can come up with next. This way I can use the Bindis.

Oh by the way these designs can be used for Greeting cards too. That is what I am going to finally use these Rangolis for.


1 comment:

Faith said...

What a clever idea! My Nepali friend sold sparkly sticker bindis in her shop. Now I wish I had bought a bunch of them.