Saturday, October 8, 2011

Watch Out


What a relief. It is really nice to finish off the project I was struggling day and night  for the past four-five months. Thank God finally it is almost over. By the end of the month I will be completely free. But I am now relatively free. It is a great feeling after such a strenuous work to be free. 

I need to rest a lot as I strained myself and was almost on the edge of collapsing. Looking back I don't know how I pulled on. Everything went wrong from the beginning and it was a huge mess. I had to grit my teeth and somehow pull on by sheer will power. Many a time I thought of quitting. But leaving the battle field mid way is not my style. All this had affected me and my health very badly. I could not eat properly or even sleep. Lots of travelling, meeting dead lines...phew! It was a horrible night mare like situation. I feel so burnt out and very tired.

Well all it matters is now I am slowly recovering and gaining my strength bit by bit. I will take it easy in the next few weeks. So friends, I have already picked up my needles, tools or what ever and got back to my passion of Arts N Crafts Projects. I may not be able to do much in the first few days as I still don't have much strength to sit for long or continuously. But my mind is full of creative ideas. I need to note them down and give them shape one by one. Lots of pending projects to finish too as usual.. :)  :)


Well this yellow hibiscus cheered me up this morning. You too enjoy it....

With Diwali the festival of Lights fast approaching, I need to do so much..So be ready for, I am going to share my work with you.....

4 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

I was missing your posts...Start posting about your work....

Eagerly waiting...
Ranjana Shankar

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you Ranjana for motivating me :)

With Glowing Hearts said...

Hello Ms.Sharma....wishing you new strength and a fresh start. Enjoy Diwali, and I am looking forward to you new posts of arts and crafts. Autumn season has started here on the west coast of Canada in Victoria BC., and the rainy season has started. This Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving day. We celebrate with family and have a big feast of Turkey, vegetables, and pie and ice cream for dessert. Take care and rest and recover soon.

Ms Sharma said...

Oh Thanks a lot. Enjoy yourselves. Its nice to hear from you