Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lakshmi Locket Necklace

Another Lakshmi locket necklace. This time a bit different one.

I had a few sand stone beads. First I wanted to make a bracelet matching my necklaces of sand stones I made previously. But again I created this necklace. I used gold coloured beads (medium and very small) and five Lakshmi lockets. Previously I used a round shaped lockets. Now I have used elongated ones. 

I had to use more gold beads in the end to give it length, as I ran out of sand stone beads. The length of this necklace is a bit bigger than choker( I have not measured it)-that is it nestles at the base of the neck. I feel that this way, the lockets can be shown off well. I am planning to create some matching ear rings to go with. Let me see. I am busy this fortnight and may not get time to indulge in my hobbies till month end.

So please do leave your comments on this creation of mine....Keep a watch more to come....

7 comments:

Madhavi said...

Oh! very very Nice

Puru said...

very very beautiful creation! You have got such a beautiful imagination..... please tell where can i find the lakshmi lockets etc. etc.... seeing your collection, i am motivated to try making jewellery

Thanks a lot... Geeta Puru

Ms Sharma said...

Hi Geeta Thanks for the compliment. They are available in any shop selling beads and other jewellery items.

Madhu said...

looking very beautiful

Wal D'Champs said...

This necklace .is so beautiful!! You have a great taste and gifted hands ... I am so delight everytime I came to see your blog ... Thank you !!

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you so much Such comments motivate me to create more :) :)

Anonymous said...

very creative. looking very nice and elegant