Saturday, July 9, 2011

Red Beads Necklace

These days I am so tied up with my work and preparing for my exhibition, that I am not having time to post. 
Here is one necklace made from red beads.

These are China Beads available in red, green, light blue, black and coral colours. I have used gold beads which are hollow and look like filigree beads. The pendant is tear drop shaped glass one. These pendants are available in many sizes and shapes and also in glass, crystal and fibre(?), pearls etc.

Oh! By the way some of my friends have asked about where to get the pendants, beads etc. These are available in shops that sell jewellery or material for jewellery and also shops where they sell novelties or accessories for ladies like ear studs, danglers, pendants, brooches, bangles etc. Pendant sets that is with matching ear rings are also available. They can be worn with gold or silver chains or with bead chains.  

Oh I am experimenting with different materials for making jewellery. Do keep a watch on my blog for some different designs....


1 comment:

Padma said...

Your creations are very nice. Simple and beautiful