Monday, December 6, 2010

Rangoli-64



Reusable Rangoli-5


I have this habit of trying out new things, experimenting and trying to create some thing new. Perhaps some times I think of very weird things. May be. Thinking of Reusable Rangolis I just thought why should not I use buttons? so I started fussing around with them. I am still experimenting with them. I am not satisfied yet. These are something different and so I am posting some of my designs.
This is my first attempt.
I wanted to hide the holes. So I added white kundans. This added a sparkle to the other wise drab design.
Here I tried for some floral design. Though not in a perfect symmetry...
Added more here....
These are just my first attempts. I need to work on them and think about more. I will keep you updated.

The buttons are stuck on a plastic(see through and thick) sheet which are used for OHP transparencies. Similarly the kundans are also stuck with glue. So that they can be placed where ever wanted and used again and again.

What do you think of them? Please let me know...Keep a watch on my blog....


1 comment:

Madhavi said...

This idea of creating rangoli with buttons is new one. great idea.