Friday, December 31, 2010

Relaxing....

I feel free today. After completing my project which involved lots of tension, hard work and what not. I had to struggle for the past six months or so. But boy I am free now. I feel tired, worn out and very lazy. I need to catch up with my sleep. I have this long week end to relax and catch up with all I have missed. I am looking forward to it.

Its cold here. Days are bright and sunny. Night temperatures are not as low as that of the Northern India. We Southerners enjoy the sunny days even in winter. That is one blessing. I am a Sun lover too. :) :) :)...

But still it is colder than the usual. Any ways, I love to relax, snuggling in a warm blanket with a good book, a cup of hot coffee. Watching an old movie-black N white, classics is what I call a heaven. Hmmmm...it was only a dream...I could not relax today. Had to go out for picking out essentials. So I went and shopped. I love to buy veggies and provisions. The moment I see all those colourful veggies and grains, I am bowled over. My mind starts planning exotic dishes, experimenting with new techniques and creations. My family members are afraid to come along with me for shopping. The amount and variety of groceries, sauces and veggies i pick out, makes them crazy. My brother grumbles that I try to buy whole veggie market.  :) :)

Still they enjoy the meals I prepare. So today i picked lots of vegetables. Actually due to heavy rains and all we are facing a shortage of vegetables. The prices have sky rocketed. Specially Onions, Garlic and Tomatoes.I have stopped buying garlic. Onions we are using very sparingly. But  all the veggies are very costly. Still we cannot do away with them. So I did buy less  but more variety.

Ohh by the way I am creating some special Rangolis for the New year, have been inking my sketches of patterns and designs i collect from various sources and also create on my own...so watch out...

I am going to relax, laze around and  catch up with my hobbies...so do keep an eye..You  may have some surprises very soon.

As I am typing  my thoughts for you, I have suddenly realised that today is the last day of the year. Its a bit sad to bid adieu to old year. But New year brings new hope, new life too. I also need to make some resolutions for this New Year...I am making a list...:) let us see what happens... What about you?

 I am feeling sleepy.. So will post some tomorrow...



No comments: