Monday, October 25, 2010

Pendants-3

I have not been posting much on this section. Well I have been very busy and also ill. Now I am slowly recovering. Here are another set of Pendants and ear rings. These are in the shape of fruits: Pear, Pomegranate, Strawberry and Pineapple etc. They are available in two sizes- big and small. These are made of some non precious metal polished with gold. They are encrusted with either seed pearls or white stones.

This is the Pineapple. You can see the white stones, with red beads dangling from the bottom. You can also see the enamel paint on the crown-Meenakari work. This one is my sister's. I could not photograph the ear rings. She has a matching set.
This one is mine- a Pomegranate. But this one has seed pearls. You can see the Meenakari work and dangling beads.
These are the matching ear ring set. 

These are a bit costly but very nice to look at and unique. They will also keep for long. So not a bad investment. 

What I observed was that all these set were following the red (or pink or maroon), green and white which is in fashion these days.

I have used my set in one of my necklaces. I will be posting the tutorial soon.

Do write your comments and suggestions please.I will appreciate if can do so.



4 comments:

With Glowing Hearts said...

Hi Sailaja
so sorry to hear you are not well. I hear there is lots of rain in India. The pictures you posted of the jewelry are truly beautiful. Now that I am settled in my house and winter is here I have started sewing again and started my own blog. http://mapleleafmeanderings.blogspot.com/
I see that pintangle has started another embroidery group. Keep posting I love your interesting articles. Bev

Ms Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Sharma said...

Oh Bev its so nice to hear from you. yes I am slowly recovering from my illness. There have been lots of rains here this year. Congrats on starting your blog. I will visit it. Keep smiling dear. God Bless You.

Anonymous said...

These are so different