Thursday, August 5, 2010

Computer Art

Friends I have tried my hand at this art. I don't know whether you can call this as an art. But I just wanted to create some things like these for sending them to my friends by SMS..But then I thought why not on my computer so that I can share them with you. I think I will call this Computer Art. Can you suggest any other name?



                                   > < ( ( ( :>
                                    > < ( ( ( :> >< ( ( ( :> > < ( ( ( :>
> < ( ( ( :> >< ( ( ( :> > < ( ( ( :> >< ( ( ( :> >< ( ( (:>
              > < ( ( (:> >< ( ( ( :> > < ( ( ( :>
                               > < ( ( ( :>      


You know  I love these fishes. Here I tried with different fonts and font sizes and the result you can see for yourselves.

> < ( ( ( :>  
         > < ( ( ( :>   

              
              > < ( ( ( :>    
    

          

                     > < ( ( ( :> 

             > < ( ( ( :>        
   > < ( ( ( :>                
>< ( ( ( :>  
I will use these motifs for painting on my handkerchief, Cushion covers, Bed linen, kurthas or scarves or chunaris. This will look great with black on white background or vice versa. 

So you can use these as free patterns. They are also good for embroidery. What do you say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! quite innovative