Monday, March 8, 2010

International Women's Day

Today being International Women's Day, I would like to wish you all A Very Happy Women's Day. 

I would like to thank on this occassion, my Mother and my late Grand Mother, who have been  role model for me, inspiring me, educating me and motivating me to become a true Bharatiya Nari(Indian Woman), imbibing our culture, ethics, morals and values. They also taught me to be independent, at the same time not loosing the basic qualities of a woman- being kind and compassionate, having unlimited patience, juggling many things, multi asking...and what not.

Thier quest for education and for learning and creating something new every day, has also motivated me to do the same. I am also thankful to all my friends who keep on inspiring me with their own lives, their beautiful work and thoughts; Dee, Joan, Dawa, Sharon B, Lakshmi Sadala, Deepa Balagopal, Bev Ross, Astrid, Carol Leather, Julliette Coates, Jayashree and so many more......I cannot include all here...

No comments: