Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEAUTIFUL QUOTES

One of my passions is reading. I keep on reading on various topics. I just have to read at least a few pages every day before I sleep. I love the smell of the pages of a new book. I love to have a book in my hand and read it rather than a soft copy.
I also have the habit of collecting and writing down quotations that are inspirational, motivating, beautiful and also that which one cannot forget after reading them. I write them down in a dairy and through them when I am down, to cheer me up, motivate me and inspire me. I want to share some of them with you when ever I can.

The chessboard is the world, the pieces are the phenomena of the universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature, the players on the other side is hidden from us.-Thomas Henry Huxley.

Be content with what you have, for God has said,
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."
- Hebrews 13:5,6

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU!
- Matthew 17:20


No comments: