Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Interests

Friends
I am interested in Hand Embroidery, Painting, Paper crafts, cooking, Gardening listening to Music and Reading etc. I like to experiment with different media, textures, colours and materials and create something new when ever I find time.
I am constantly exploring, experimenting new things and in the process evolving and enriching my life.
In embroidery, I like free style. I am interested in Indian embroidery techniques and also techniques from across the world. These days I am hooked on to Brazilian embroidery, Stump work and Silk embroidery.
I have learnt some embroidery techniques and am learning and practising some other techniques. I want to share all those with you all. I will be posting about various Indian Embroidery/other embroidery techniques and also about Indian Textiles, arts and crafts and many more things.
I hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy sharing them with you all. Because Knowledge is one thing which increases with sharing unlike any other things.

1 comment:

Nessy said...

Hello,
I find your blog on "antiquepatternlibrary", and I am happy to find an indian blog. I hope I can learn a lot about craft, textile and embroidery .
I'm french and english is a bit difficult for I.